Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Saucepans have a smoothly curved interior and rounded base that make saucemaking easier than ever. Its enameled interior makes it stick-resistant and non-reactive. This hygienic, impermeable enameled surface means the saucepans can be used for marinating food prior to cooking or for food storage after cooking. An extended helper handle and a contoured main handle also provide added control when transferring cookware on the stovetop or between the kitchen and the table.
Crafted of durable cast iron and protected by Le Creuset's enhanced enameling, the Signature saucepan provides the optimal medium for saucemaking with its precise and responsive temperature control properties. In fact, cast iron has long been used by chefs around the world to achieve the steady low-to-medium heat required for building delicate sauces.
Available in 1.75 Quart, 2.25 Quart, 3.25 Quart
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500°F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
Remove all packaging and labels. Wash the pan in hot, soapy water, then rinse and dry thoroughly. Your pan is now ready to be used and does not require any further preparation.
Le Creuset cast iron cookware can be used on all heat sources including gas, electric solid plate or radiant ring, vitro-ceramic glass, induction, and ovens fired by gas, oil, coal or wood.
For stirring comfort and surface protection, Le Creuset silicone tools are recommended. Wooden or heat-resistant plastic tools may also be used. Metal tools, spoons or balloon whisks may be used, but require special care - they should not be scraped over the enamel surface. Do not knock these on the rim of the pan.
All pans with integral cast iron, phenolic handles or stainless steel knobs can be washed in the dishwasher. However, constant dishwashing may lead to some dulling of the enamel finish.