The Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron Flower Cocotte brings the color of spring flowers to your kitchen! This lovely French oven has all the legendary performance one expects from the name Le Creuset. Long recognized for its strength and durability, cast iron is the prime material for slow-cooking, braising and roasting, thanks to its ability to maintain even and consistent heat. The enamel exterior eliminates the need for seasoning, and it's suitable for both stove-top and oven use. The unusual form of this pan makes it a great presentation piece that is sure to delight all gathered at your table.
Le Creuset - Cook beautifully!
- Hand crafted by Le Creuset's artisans in northern France
- Flower design brightens up any kitchen
- Cast Iron for even heating and holding heat
- Sprayed with 2 coats of enamel and fired twice for lasting beauty
- Handles that are 45 percent larger for easier handling
- Compatible with all cook tops including induction
- Improved interior enamel will not interact with food and resists staining
- Oven safe to 500 degrees, freezer safe
- New lid designed to seat and hold moisture for tender results every time
- New lid knob is safe to 500 degrees
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Lifetime warranty