The Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron 2 qt. Heart Cocotte combines the performance and durability of enameled cast iron with a fun and joyful shape perfect for gift-giving or special occasions. Ideal in the oven, on the stove or at the table, this kitchen classic enhances the cooking process by evenly distributing heat and locking in the optimal amount of moisture. The advanced interior enamel resists chipping and cleans easily.
Available in Cerise and White
- Colorful exterior enamel is shock-resistant to prevent chipping and cracking
- Sand-colored interior enamel has a smooth finish that promotes caramelization, prevents sticking and resists stains
- Dome-shaped lid locks in flavor by promoting continuous circulation of heat and moisture
- Classic black phenolic knob is oven-safe up to 375°F
- Stainless steel knob is safe at any oven temperature
- No seasoning required
- Capacity: 2 Quart
- Height: 5.5 inches
- Width: 9.75 inches
Before Fist Use
Remove all packaging and labels. Wash the pan in hot, soapy water, then rinse and dry thoroughly. Your pan is now ready to be used and does not require any further preparation.
Cleaning and Care
- Always cool a hot pan for a few minutes before washing.
- Do not plunge a hot pan into cold water. While Le Creuset's enamel is designed to be the most durable on the market, thermal shock may still occur,
- Do not use scourers or abrasive cleaners on the cooking surface. Nylon or soft abrasive pads or brushes can be used to remove stubborn residues. To avoid damaging the enamel, do not use metallic pads or harsh abrasive cleaning agents.
- Light stains or metal marks caused by metal tools can be removed with Le Creuset cookware cleaner.
- Never store pans while they are still damp.
- Maintain the tightness of all handles and knobs by checking and retightening them regularly.