Planning on hosting a big-time seafood boil anytime soon? The Le Creuset Enamel on Steel Seafood Inspired Stockpots are perfect for steaming crab, lobster, or mussels for a simple dinner or family get together.
The enamel on steel coating ensures rapid boiling, and the lids are designed to help lock in moisture and flavor. They come in 3 sizes - 8-quart pot, 12-quart pot, and 16-quart pot - to fit your various entertaining needs.
When the weather cools down, you can also use these sturdy stock pots to make a batch of your favorite soup, chili, or stock. Each Le Creuset stockpot is beautifully designed with a different shellfish etched in vintage style on the exterior.
- Convenient quick heating and superior heat distribution
- Tight-fitting lid locks in moisture
- A stainless steel rim around the top edge prevents chipping and cracking
- Constructed from heavy-gauge carbon steel with a durable and colorful porcelain enamel finish
- Easy-to-clean interior resists flavor absorption and staining
- Heat-resistant phenolic knobs
- Do not bang a stockpot down onto a stove's surface or work surface. Repeated banging may damage the exterior enamel.
- For efficient and safe boiling, always use a burner similar in size to the base of the stockpot.
- Do not place a stockpot on a heat source without having liquid in the pot. Do not allow a stockpot to boil dry.
- Use an oven mitt or silicone Cool Tool™ to avoid burns or injuries.
- Never place a stockpot in the dishwasher. To clean, simply hand-wash the stockpot with hot, soapy water. Rinse well, and dry thoroughly.
- Do not submerge stockpots in water – the water may become trapped inside the vessel and can lead to rusting.