NanoBond saucepans feature sealed rims that are flared to allow for easy, dripless pouring. The surface is highly resistant to scratching, staining, salt pitting and is dishwasher safe. It also delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum-clad cookware, which means superior cooking performance. Because it is so easy to clean and scratch resistant, the NanoBond series will retain its good looks year after year.
Available in 1.5qt, 2qt, 3qt, and 4qt.
- The 1.5q. Saucepan is perfect for reducing sauces, melting butter or cooking rice.
- The ideal size for many cooking tasks, the 2qt Saucepan is great for making sauces, reheating soup, melting chocolate or preparing delicate custards.
- The wider base and shorter sides of the 3qt Saucepan provides a bigger cooking surface and is perfect for preparing larger dishes.
- When boiling is the cooking method you need, the 4 qt Saucepan w/Helper Handle is the perfect pan.
- Flush rivets inside and out allow for easy cleaning and stacking storage.
- Sealed rims are more durable and are flared to allow for easy pouring.
- Surface is four times harder than regular stainless steel, making it resistant to scratching, staining and salt pitting.
- Triple-bonded stainless steel construction with aluminum core delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum clad cookware.
- Lightweight pans are easy to handle and carry.
- Chemical-free and produced in an environmentally friendly process.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Handcrafted in Italy..
- Lifetime warranty.
1.5qt Saucepan: 7″ diam., 3″ high; 2 lb. 4 oz. with lid
2qt Saucepan: 7 1/2″ diam., 3″ high; 2 lb. 6 oz. with lid
3qt Saucepan: 8 1/2" diam., 4" high; 3lb. with lid
4qt Saucepan: 9 1/4″ diam., 4″ high; 3 lb. 12 oz. with lid
Oven and broiler safe. Withstands high heat up to 1,050ºF.
Steel wool will not scratch the NanoBond surface."