Hestan Nanobond skillets have a cooking surface that is highly scratch- and stain-resistant, and safe to use with metal utensils. They offer 20% greater cooking surface than traditional skillets and a 1,050° F heat tolerance. And thanks to its easy cleanability and resistance to scratching, the NanoBond series will retain its good looks dish after dish, year after year.
Available in 8.5", 11" and 12.5".
- The 8.5" Skillet is the perfect pan for a single egg in the morning or a couple of minute steaks in the evening.
- One of the workhorses of any well-stocked kitchen, the 11" Skillet is great for searing steaks and finishing off in the oven or baking your favorite frittata.
- With 20% more cooking surface than traditional skillets, the 12.5" Skillet allows you to prepare large cuts of meat, a whole fish, long asparagus spears, green beans and much more.
- Provides 20% more cooking surface area than traditional skillets.
- Surface is four times harder than regular stainless steel, making it resistant to scratching, staining and salt pitting.
- Triple-bonded stainless steel construction with aluminum core delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum clad cookware.
- Lightweight pans are easy to handle and carry.
- Chemical-free and produced in an environmentally friendly process.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Handcrafted in Italy..
- Lifetime warranty.
8 ½ Skillet: 8 1/2 diam., 1 1/2 high; 1 lb. 9 oz.
11 Skillet: 11 diam., 1 3/4 high; 2 lb. 12 oz.
12 ½ Skillet: 12 1/2 diam., 2 high; 3 lb. 6 oz.
Oven and broiler safe. Withstands high heat up to 1,050ºF.
Steel wool will not scratch the NanoBond surface."