Made with a pure Aluminum core, the Hestan NanoBond Stainless Steel 8 Quart Stockpot
is 35% more conductive than regular stainless steel cookware. It will bring any liquid to a boil faster so you can get on with your cooking. With a cooking surface 4x harder than regular stainless steel, it is non-porous to prevent salt from pitting the bottom of your pan. The pot is a great choice for preparing stocks, stews, soups and for boiling pasta, corn or lobster. Because it is so easy to clean and scratch resistant, the NanoBond series will retain its good looks year after year.
- Flush rivets inside and out allow for easy cleaning and stacking storage.
- Ergonomic cast stainless steel handles are ideally weighted.
- Sealed rims are more durable and are flared to allow for easy pouring.
- Surface is highly scratch- and stain-resistant, and safe to use with metal utensils.
- Chemical-free and produced in an environmentally friendly process.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Handcrafted in Italy..
- Lifetime warranty.
10 3/4″ diam., 5 3/4″ high; 8-qt. cap; 4 lb. 12 oz. with lid
Oven and broiler safe. Withstands high heat up to 1,050ºF.
Steel wool will not scratch the NanoBond surface.