The large surface area and chef-inspired design of the Hestan NanoBond Stainless Steel 5 Quart Sauté w/Helper Handle are key to the ultimate fried chicken. It's also perfect for searing, browning, simmering and deglazing. With a surface that's 4x harder than regular stainless steel, NanoBond is metal utensil safe. Because it is so easy to clean and scratch resistant, the NanoBond series will retain its good looks year after year.
- Surface is four times harder than regular stainless steel, making it resistant to scratching, staining and salt pitting.
- Triple-bonded stainless steel construction with aluminum core delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum clad cookware.
- Lightweight pans are easy to handle and carry.
- Chemical-free and produced in an environmentally friendly process.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Handcrafted in Italy..
- Lifetime warranty.
Oven and broiler safe. Withstands high heat up to 1,050ºF.
Steel wool will not scratch the NanoBond surface.