The Hestan NanoBond Stainless Steel 5 Quart Essential Pan w/helper handle allows you to prepare your entire meal in this all-in-one; boil the pasta, prepare the sauce, and combine your masterpiece. NanoBond is metal utensil safe with a surface that's four times harder than regular stainless steel. Because it is so easy to clean and scratch resistant, the NanoBond series will retain its good looks year after year.
- Flush rivets inside and out allow for easy cleaning and stacking storage.
- Sealed rims are more durable and are flared to allow for easy pouring.
- Surface is four times harder than regular stainless steel, making it resistant to scratching, staining and salt pitting.
- Triple-bonded stainless steel construction with aluminum core delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum clad cookware.
- Lightweight pans are easy to handle and carry.
- Chemical-free and produced in an environmentally friendly process.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Handcrafted in Italy..
- Lifetime warranty.
10″ diam., 5 1/2″ high with lid
Oven and broiler safe. Withstands high heat up to 1,050ºF.
Steel wool will not scratch the NanoBond surface.