The surface of the Hestan NanoBond Stainless Steel 3 Quart Soup Pot is stick-resistant and four times harder than regular stainless steel. Not only is it great for your favorite soups and stews, it's also perfect for casseroles, scalloped potatoes or any version of macaroni and cheese. The sealed rims are flared for easy, dripless pouring. Because it is so easy to clean and scratch resistant, the NanoBond series will retain its good looks year after year.
- Flush rivets inside and out allow for easy cleaning and stacking storage.
- Sealed rims are more durable and are flared to allow for easy pouring.
- Surface is four times harder than regular stainless steel, making it resistant to scratching, staining and salt pitting.
- Triple-bonded stainless steel construction with aluminum core delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum clad cookware.
- Lightweight pans are easy to handle and carry.
- Chemical-free and produced in an environmentally friendly process.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Handcrafted in Italy..
- Lifetime warranty.
8 1/2″ diam., 3 1/2″ high; 3-qt cap.; 2 lb. 12 oz. with lid
Oven and broiler safe. Withstands high heat up to 1,050ºF.
Steel wool will not scratch the NanoBond surface.