Ultimately versatile the Hestan NanoBond Stainless Steel 3 1/2 Quart Sauteuse is the pan for you. With a wider base, shorter sides, and side handles, this pan is perfect for browning, braising and one-pot meals. Because it is so easy to clean and scratch resistant, the NanoBond series will retain its good looks year after year.
- Flush rivets inside and out allow for easy cleaning and stacking storage.
- Sealed rims are more durable and are flared to allow for easy pouring.
- Surface is four times harder than regular stainless steel, making it resistant to scratching, staining and salt pitting.
- Triple-bonded stainless steel construction with aluminum core delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum clad cookware.
- Lightweight pans are easy to handle and carry.
- Chemical-free and produced in an environmentally friendly process.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Handcrafted in Italy..
- Lifetime warranty.
11″ diam., 2 3/4″ high.; 3 1/2-qt. cap.; 3 lb. 12 oz. with lid
Oven and broiler safe. Withstands high heat up to 1,050ºF.
Steel wool will not scratch the NanoBond surface.