Each piece in the Hestan NanoBond Stainless Steel 10 Piece Cookware Set incorporates NanoBond technology, a combination of titanium alloys and stainless steel making an extremely scratch-resistant and durable surface that's also a wonderful conductor of heat. Flush rivets inside and out allow easy cleaning and neatly stacked storage. These pots and pans are four times more durable than traditional stainless steel, 35% more conductive, and are resistant to scratches, staining and salt pitting. The NanoBond series will retain its good looks dish after dish, year after year.
- 8 ½" Open Skillet
- 11" Open Skillet
- 1.5 Quart Saucepan w/Lid
- 3 Quart Saucepan w/Lid
- 3.5 Quart Sauté Pan w/Lid
- 8 Quart Stockpot w/Lid
- Flush rivets inside and out allow for easy cleaning and stacking storage.
- Sealed rims are more durable and are flared to allow for easy pouring.
- Provides 20% more cooking surface area than traditional skillets.
- Surface is four times harder than regular stainless steel, making it resistant to scratching, staining and salt pitting.
- Triple-bonded stainless steel construction with aluminum core delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum clad cookware.
- Lightweight pans are easy to handle and carry.
- Chemical-free and produced in an environmentally friendly process.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Handcrafted in Italy..
- Lifetime warranty.
8 ½" Skillet: 8 1/2″ diam., 1 1/2″ high; 1 lb. 10 oz.
11" Skillet: 11″ diam., 1 3/4″ high; 2 lb. 13 oz.
1.5qt Saucepan: 6 3/4″ diam., 3″ high; 2 lb. 3 oz. with lid.
3qt Saucepan: 8 1/2″ diam., 3 1/2″ high; 3 lb. with lid.
3.5qt Sauté Pan: 10 3/4″ diam., 2 3/4″ high; 3 lb. 13 oz. with lid.
8qt Stockpot: 10 3/4″ diam., 5 3/4″ high; 4 lb. 13 oz. with lid.
Oven and broiler safe. Withstands high heat up to 1,050ºF.
Steel wool will not scratch the NanoBond surface.