This is the all-purpose knife that does over 90% of your prep work of chopping, dicing, mincing and slicing. The Hammer Stahl Chef's knife, also called a cook's knife, has the heft, weight and balance that allows the knife to be used for heavy-duty kitchen work. Available in 3 sizes, you will handle tasks from chopping cubes of butternut squash for soup to mincing a shallot and everything in between.
- Made from X50CrMoV15 high carbon German steel
- Handles beautifully designed with Pakkawood
- Smooth bolster and spine for comfort
- Quad-tang design gives heft and balance to each knife
- Super sharp edges are taper ground for durability and ease of sharpening
- Rockwell hardness of 55-57
6 Inches - .5 Pound, 8 Inches - .75 Pound, 10 Inches - 1 Pound