The Santoku by Hammer Stahl is one of the most popular knives in their cutlery collection. A Japanese style knife with a shorter, general-use blade, the Santoku is known for its versatility in handling the bulk of your cooking prep work. The Santoku is offered in this 7.5 inch length to handle the big jobs like chopping onions and slicing large fruits.
- Made from X50CrMoV15 high carbon German steel
- Handles beautifully designed with Pakkawood
- Smooth bolster and spine for comfort
- Quad-tang design gives heft and balance to each knife
- Super sharp edges are taper ground for durability and ease of sharpening
- Rockwell hardness of 55-57