The Bird's Beak Paring knife from Hammer Stahl is a useful tool for detailed cutting and making decorative elements, especially when creating vegetable garnishes. This small specialty knife has a curved tip designed to make peeling easier. That radish rose will be a cinch to make!
- Made from X50CrMoV15 high carbon German steel
- Handles beautifully designed with Pakkawood
- Smooth bolster and spine for comfort
- Quad-tang design gives heft and balance to each knife
- Super sharp edges are taper ground for durability and ease of sharpening
- Rockwell hardness of 55-57