The 3.5 inch Paring Knife from Hammer Stahl's cutlery collection is made with a straight, sharp blade that tapes to a point at the tip. An essential knife for peeling, coring, mincing an cutting small items, the Paring Knife is small but mighty in its usefulness in your kitchen.
- Made from X50CrMoV15 high carbon German steel
- Handles beautifully designed with Pakkawood
- Smooth bolster and spine for comfort
- Quad-tang design gives heft and balance to each knife
- Super sharp edges are taper ground for durability and ease of sharpening
- Rockwell hardness of 55-57