The Vegetable Knives from Global will be the true workhorses in your kitchen. Crafted to the standards of professional chefs, these lightweight, razor sharp knives will be a welcome addition to your every day kitchen tools. The 7" length (G-5) has an extra wide blade that makes it ideal for slicing, dicing and chopping vegetables. It's little brother, the 5.5" GS-5 has a wide blade also, but the shorter length allows for easier manipulation with slicing and dicing. These Japanese-style vegetable knives (also known as Nakiri) are the perfect complement to your chef's knife and paring knife.
- 7 inch Vegetable Knife G-5
- 5.5 inch Vegetable Knife GS-5
- Blade is made of exceptionally hard Cromova 18 stainless steel, designed exclusively for Global, allowing a razor sharp edge and resistance to rust, stains and corrosion. (Rockwell C56º-C58º)
- Perfect balance is achieved by filling the hollow handles with sand. The light weight reduces hand fatigue and provides optimal control.
- Ergonomic handles feature a dimple pattern for a comfortable, slip-resistant grip.
- Manufactured in Japan using old artisan techniques combined with the latest technology.