Global knives are cherished the world over. Sold in 86 countries and territories, Global knives set themselves apart from other knife lines by their unique design. They are ground on both sides so the blade tapers narrower and narrower right to the edge. The result is a razor sharp blade that remains sharp much longer and requires sharpening less frequently. Global uses a proprietary steel, Cromova 18 stainless steel, for their knives.
The handle is hollow and filled with sand to provide proper balance. It has a dimpled or dotted finish which is elegant and makes for a sure grip. They are lighter and balanced, and deserving a prominent place in your kitchen!
- 8"Chef's Knife (G-2)
- 5" Chef's Utility Knife (GS-3)
- 3.5" Paring Knife (GS-38)
- Sharpened to a 15 degree non-beveled razor sharp edge
- Cromova 18 stainless steel
- Hardened to 56-58 degrees Rockwell
- Sand filled handles for precise balance
- Dimpled handle for sure grip
- Light weight reducing fatigue
- Lifetime warranty
- Hand wash only
- Made in Japan