The Ferrum Reserve 9 inch Scalloped Slicer, with its wide, scalloped edge is perfectly designed for pull cuts. The blade is ideal for delicate breads, slices of fresh tomato, and any foods you want sliced without smashing. Re-thinking the entire process how knives are made and using new technology, the knife-making experts at Ferrum Technologies incorporate advanced production techniques, and metals with greater purity and density for fantastic cutting performance. Each knife in the Reserve Collection features a handsome, ergonomically contoured handle made of reclaimed black walnut and polished to a gorgeous luster. Ferrum knives are built using unique metal forming techniques to look great, feel great in the hand, and deliver razor sharp performance.
Features of the Ferrum Reserve Knives:
- Corrosion-resistant carbon steel cryo-hardened to a hardness of 61.
- Black Walnut handle made from wood reclaimed from Oregon's walnut groves.
- Hand sharpened to a 16 Degree "apple seed" edge to achieve the best combination of sharpness and durability.
- Blade is treated with a Chromium rich alloy which resists harsh corrosive elements.
- Lifetime limited warranty from Ferrum with normal use and proper care.