The Ferrum Reserve 6 inch Chef's Knife will help ease the culinary tasks of slicing and dicing, mincing and chopping. Re-thinking the entire process how knives are made and using new technology, the knife-making experts at Ferrum Technologies incorporate advanced production techniques, and metals with greater purity and density for fantastic cutting performance. Each knife in the Reserve Collection features a handsome, ergonomically contoured handle made of reclaimed black walnut and polished to a gorgeous luster. Ferrum knives are built using unique metal forming techniques to look great, feel great in the hand, and deliver razor sharp performance.
Features of the Ferrum Reserve Knives:
- Corrosion-resistant carbon steel cryo-hardened to a hardness of 61.
- Black Walnut handle made from wood reclaimed from Oregon's walnut groves.
- Hand sharpened to a 16 Degree "apple seed" edge to achieve the best combination of sharpness and durability.
- Blade is treated with a Chromium rich alloy which resists harsh corrosive elements.
- Lifetime limited warranty from Ferrum with normal use and proper care.