The Chef'sChoice Professional Sharpening Station in brushed metal, is a great tool to have for creating either a sharp, fine edge or a steeled edge that has bite. It's perfect for sharpening any European-style kitchen knife or sporting knife. The first stage in this sharpener from Chef'sChoice uses a diamond wheel for sharpening the hardest steel blades. The second stage simulates a honing steel and can create an edge with bite, for cutting fibrous foods. The third stage is a stropping and finishing wheel that's also great on serrated knives. This sharpener from Chefs Choice can put a perfect 20 degree edge on any knife.
- For professional sharpening, steeling or stropping; all types of 20 degree class knives
- Sharpens both straight edge and serrated knives
- Resharpens all types of knives—kitchen, household, Santoku, sports and pocket knives.
- 3-Stages: 100% diamonds in Stage 1, super-hardened sharpening steel in Stage 2 and flexible stropping disks in Stage 3
- Optimum edge for customized for every cutting task
- 3 Year Warranty
- Weight: 4.5lbs
- Length: 10 inches
- Width: 4-1/4 inches
- Height: 4-1/4 inches
- Annually remove any metal dust that accumulates inside the sharpener by removing the small rectangular clean-out cover and brush off filings from the magnet with a paper towel, dry cloth or small brush.
- No lubrication is needed for any moving parts.
- There is no need for water on abrasives.
- The exterior of the sharpener may be cleaned by carefully wiping with a damp cloth.
- Do not use detergents or abrasives
- Do no immerse in water or other liquids or item will be ruined and not covered by any warranty.