All-Clad has just the pan you need to roast meat, poultry and vegetables to perfection. Both the Small and Large Roasters feature tall, straight sides and are outfitted with a V-shaped non-stick roasting rack to elevate large cuts of meat. This promotes even heating and allow natural juices to collect in the base of the pan for basting or making gravy. The pan has upright handles on each side to ensure a secure hold when moving the pan, even when wearing thick mitts.
- Small, 11" x 14", holds up to a 15 pound turkey
- Large, 13" x 16", holds up to a 20 pound turkey
- Single-ply polished stainless-steel construction with warp-resistant bonded base.
- Highly polished 18/10 stainless-steel cooking surface for superior stick resistance and easy maintenance
- Capacity etched on the pan's base
- Oven and broiler safe to 600ºF
Small: 11 x 14 Inches, Large: 13 x 16 Inches
For daily cleaning, warm, soapy water is sufficient. Clean your All-Clad thoroughly after each use. Food films left on the pan may cause discoloration and sticking. To get rid of stuck-on food or discoloration, and stains from using too high a heat, we recommend cleaning your All-Clad with a specialist stainless steel cleaning product called 'Bar Keeper's Friend'. To use the Bar Keeper's Friend, simply use a soft cloth or sponge and water and make into a soupy paste. This can be used on the interior, as well as the exterior of your All-Clad. If your water has high iron content, you may notice a rusty discoloration. Use 'Bar Keeper's Friend' to remove this.