All-Clad Griddle Pans have an extremely flat surface which makes them perfect for preparing French toast, eggs, pancakes or grilled cheese sandwiches.
The Square Griddle is designed to fit over a single burner and has a nonstick surface that makes it possible to cook with little or no oil.
All-Clad's Hard Anodized cookware has a sleek modern appearance with a dark colored, anodized exterior. The exterior of the pan is an exceptionally hard surface (harder than stainless steel) and will not scratch, chip or peel. The body of the pan is made of solid aluminum to provide quick, even heating. The nonstick cooking surface is PFOA free and is extremely durable. The handle is All-Clad's signature stay-cool stainless steel handle.
This cookware is not recommended for dishwasher use. For best results, use medium to low heat and utensils of plastic, rubber or wood. Not recommended for heat above 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Made in China.
- Combines quality, convenience and durability for reliable performance
- Stainless steel bonded base prevents warping, reduces scratches
- PFOA-free nonstick provides easy release and easy cleaning
- Oven and broiler sat to 500 degrees
- Handles are permanently secured with stainless steel rivets
- Compatible with all stovetops, including indusction