Deeper than a traditional fry pan, the sauté pan features a large surface area and tall, straight sides that hold in juices, prevent splattering, and allow for easy turning with a spatula. Ideal for a wide range of foods including chicken breasts and fish fillets, the sauté pan offers the convenience of browning or searing, then deglazing or finishing in liquid; all in one pan. The lid locks in moisture and heat to thoroughly finish meats on the stove top or in the oven.
- Combines quality, convenience and durability for reliable performance
- Stainless steel bonded base prevents warping, reduces scratches
- PFOA-free nonstick provides easy release and easy cleaning
- Oven and broiler sat to 500 degrees
- Handles are permanently secured with stainless steel rivets
- Compatible with all stovetops, including indusction