All-Clad's nonstick fry pans features a flat bottom and flared sides that make tossing foods effortless and allow for easy turning with a spatula. They are great for cooking at higher heat with oils to develop foods with full rich flavor, color, and crisp texture. The only cookware of its kind, All-Clad d5 features a patented technology of five alternating layers of responsive aluminum and durable heat-diffusing stainless steel. d5 cookware heats slowly and evenly, which means perfectly browned proteins throughout, from the center all the way to the edges. Three layers of PFOA-free nonstick coating ensure effortless food release and make cleanup a breeze, while its fingerprint-free brushed stainless exterior offers exceptional beauty.
Available in 8", 10" and 12"
- Patented 5-ply bonding extends all the way to its rim
- Superior PFOA-Free nonstick
- Professional, heat-resistant stainless steel handles
- Handles secured with stainless steel rivets
- Capacity is etched on the pans's base
- Flared edges for drip-free pouring
- Oven and broiler sage up to 600 degrees F, refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher safe
- Capatible with all stovetops, optimized for induction
- Handcrafted in the USA since 1971