Commercial chefs and domestic cooks praise All-Clad cookware for its superior endurance and lasting performance. Made from the union of the finest elements - five alternating layers of responsive aluminum and durable heat-diffusing stainless steel. These layers provide even heating at high and low temperatures so that food cooks evenly, always. The flared rim makes pouring a cinch and it's easy to clean in the dishwasher. All-Clad cookware is highly prized for its extraordinary performance and quality.
The 5-ply bonded cookware's 18/10 stainless-steel interior with a highly polished starburst finish offers natural stick resistance, and prevents food from picking up a metallic taste, while its fingerprint-free brushed stainless exterior offers exceptional beauty.
Available in 8", 10" and 12"
- Patented 5-ply bonding extends all the way to its rim
- Professional, heat-resistant stainless steel handles
- Handles secured with stainless steel rivets
- Capacity is etched on the pans's base
- Flared edges for drip-free pouring
- Oven and broiler sage up to 600 degrees F, refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher safe
- Capatible with all stovetops, optimized for induction
- Handcrafted in the USA since 1971