NEW USER GUIDE
COOKING CLASS REGISTRATION USER GUIDE
WELCOME TO OUR CLASS REGISTRATION SITE
Please use this guide to help you register for classes. We know that the new site is quite different from the old system, and we hope that you will let us know of any questions or concerns you have by writing email@example.com .
- From the classes home page, select the location you wish to browse or at which the class you desire to book is scheduled. Click on the “Select Location” button. Alternately, if you have visited the new site previously and established a password during checkout, select “Returning customers click here” just above the East Cobb store listing on the page.
- After selecting the location, you will see “Take a Class at The Cook’s Warehouse” and the location you selected listed below this title. If you selected the wrong location, click the gray “Change” button to the right of the location listing. This will return you to the classes home screen.
- If the location is correct, then scroll down until you find the class you wish to book.
- To view the complete class description and menu, click the orange “More Info” link at the bottom of the class listing. This will open a class description window To exit the class description window, click on the “X” in the top right corner of the window.
- To proceed to booking the desired class, click the orange “Book Now” button in the top right corner of the class listing.
- After clicking “Book Now,” you will arrive on a page titled “Please confirm class date and time below.” From this page, you can:
- 1-Change locations and go back to the classes home page by clicking the “Change” button to the right of the location listing.
- 2-Change your class selection from the list for the same location by clicking the “Change” button to the right of the class title
- 3-Proceed to book the class selected by clicking on the orange button at the bottom of the page that shows the time and duration of the class below the date listing.
- If you used option 1 above, then go back to the beginning of these instructions. If you used option 2 above, then go back to the third bullet point. If you used option 3, proceed with the next instruction item below.
- Next, you will arrive on a page titled “Please review your selected cooking class.” Make sure the class location, title, and date/time are correct and enter the number of seats you would like to purchase. Then, you may select either “Book Another,” which will return you to the classes home page while retaining your previous class selection in your cart, or “Continue to Checkout.” If you select “Book Another,” go back to the beginning of these instructions and repeat the process for your next desired class. If you select “Continue to Checkout,” continue with the next step.
- After clicking “Continue to Checkout,” you will arrive at a page titled “Please enter your contact information.” On this page, you can review the class or classes you have selected by clicking the gray button “Hide/Show” to the right of the “class in cart” listing.
- After reviewing your classes, read the cancellation policy, which appears below the class listing. You agree to this cancellation policy when you purchase your seats.
- Fill out the form below the cancellation policy with the information as requested. If you wish, enter a password in the “password” field. This will allow you to visit the site as a returning user in the future, and you will avoid entering your name, phone number, and email information during future registrations.
- In the “Notes” box, enter any special dietary requirements or instructions about which you would like our culinary staff to be aware.
- Below the “Notes” box, review the “Amount Due,” then enter a promo code (if applicable) or a The Cook’s Warehouse gift card (if applicable) in the appropriate fields. After entering information in either of these fields, click on the orange check mark to the right of the field to apply the promo code or gift card balance. PLEASE NOTE: Only The Cook’s Warehouse gift cards may be used in the “Gift Card” field. Gift cards with major credit card logos should be used in the “Card #” field like a standard credit card.
- If you have used a promo code or a gift card, the remaining balance will be adjusted and displayed by “Amount Due” after clicking the appropriate check mark.
- Pay the “Amount Due” by credit card, entering the card # in the field above the credit card logos, and entering the CVC security code and expiration date from the credit card in the fields below “Card #.” The CVC code is three digits on Visa, MasterCard, and Discover (located on the back of card) and four digits on American Express (located on the front of card).
- Click “Submit.” If the registration is successful, you will arrive on a page titled “Your registration is complete.” This indicates that your purchase has been processed. You will receive a confirmation email that includes the date, time, location, title of class, and chef. The email also includes contact information for the store at which the class is scheduled. If you purchased seats in multiple classes, you will receive a separate email for each class for which you registered.
YOU MAY ALWAYS CONTACT US BY EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org OR CALL 404-815-4993 WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS.