The Cooking School is Open!
Follow us on social media for updates and class adds. Please email email@example.com for inquiries and topic requests.
The Midtown Cooking School: 1544 Piedmont Avenue, STE 403-R, Atlanta, GA 30324 (404-815-4993)
Due to the challenges of Covid-19 on the cooking school, we must adhere to a strict cancellation policy. If you need to cancel a class, please do so at least 72 hours prior to the class to receive a refund or credit toward another class. Class credit is not available for cancellations made less than 72 hours before the class. If you are unable to attend a class or event for which you have enrolled, you may give your tickets to friends or family. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know who will attend in your place. We are a reservation-based school, and our classes require purchasing of ingredients and adequate staffing ahead of time, which is based on class attendance.
- Hands on classes are limited to 16 students. Partial Hands On and Demo classes are limited to 20 students. Private events are limited to 20 students.
- All prices except date nights are listed per person.
- Expect to work in teams of two to three students.
- Date night classes are designed for pairs. Please book in groups of two.
- Please plan on arriving around 10 minutes early to get checked in. Classes start promptly at the designated time listed.
- Please inquire about signing up children under the age of 18, unless classes are specifically designated for kids or teens. Exceptions are made on a case by case basis.
- Red and white wine is served with dinner in all evening classes. Please no BYOB.
- Due to health department regulations, leftovers are not allowed outside of the classroom, unless specifically mentioned in the class description.
Looking for something safe and fun to do? We are happy to host intimate private classes for your friends and family. We are also running virtual private events for both corporate team building and friends & family. Our live, virtual experiences are held via Zoom.
Please email email@example.com for questions and class inquiries.
Please take a moment to review
If you need help registering, please check out or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cook's Warehouse provides the ultimate culinary class experience in Atlanta. Featuring state-of-the-art Sub-Zero Wolf kitchens to meet all of your cooking needs. We offer hands-on and demonstration cooking classes that cover a wide range of topics and are geared to cooks of all skill levels. Our interactive private events are perfect for birthday parties, culinary team building, and corporate entertaining. Living up to our mission, The Cook's Warehouse proudly presents world class chef-led classes and culinary events that provide you with Every Excuse to Cook!.