The Cook's Warehouse 2021 Camp Schedule
We are excited to be hosting hands on kids and teens cooking camps at The Cook's Warehouse. In order to maintain a safe kitchen environment, we will be adhering to the following rules:
- Limiting class participants and number of employees in the kitchen to allow for social distancing in the kitchen. Camps will be capped at eight students and working in teams of two. We encourage students to sign up in groups of two if possible!
- Students will only eat the food their team prepared.
- If your child feels sick, please keep them home. We will give class credit for students that cannot attend due to illness.
- Personal prevention practices (such as handwashing, staying home when sick) and cleaning and disinfection will be a high priority.
- We will continue to follow all current
Spring Break Kids Camp
Monday, April 5-Friday, April 9
10:30am-1:30pm - $399
- Chicken Enchiladas
- Mexican Street Corn
- Refried Black Beans
- Mexican Chocolate Pudding
Tuesday: West Coast
- Barbecue Chicken Pizza Flatbreads
- Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Chopped Salad with Homemade Ranch
- Creamy, Dreamy Lemon Bars
Wednesday: New England
- Chicken Spiedies
- New York Salt Potatoes
- Maple Baked Beans
- Whoopie Pies
- Hot Dish (Tater Tot Casserole)
- Toasted Ravioli and Marinara
- Potato Pierogi
- Gooey Butter Cake
- Chicken and Waffles
- Mac and Cheese
- Strawberry Shortcakes