Grate more with less effort. The Surface Glide Technology™ of these new Cuisipro Rasps has a grooved pattern which reduces resistance and razor-sharp elongated etched blades which grate more. They also have non-slip handles and ends and their protective covers can also be used as measuring devices.
Cuisipro Surface Glide Rasps are available in a selection of styles so you can be sure to find the one that is best for you and the task at hand. The range includes:
- Fine Rasp - Perfect for grating citrus zest, Parmesan, garlic, nutmeg and cinnamon..
- Coarse Rasp - Perfect for soft cheeses, vegetables, raw horseradish, egg and chilled butter for pastry.
- Parmesan Rasp - Perfect for hard cheeses and chocolate.
- 2-Way Rasp - Conveniently grates in both directions for soft cheese, cabbage, carrots, cucumbers and chocolate
- Shaver - For shaving chocolate and Parmesan.
Features of Cuisipro Rasps include:
Surface Glide Technology
Protective cover also catches food.
Cover can be used for measuring.
Non-slip end for grating ease.
Stainless steel blade.
Cuisipro makes tools for cooks who have an eye for design and a passion for quality. Cuisipro tools are designed with simplicity, functionality and elegance in mind and made with superior materials combined with quality workmanship and rigorous testing standards. Every Cuisipro product is backed by a 25 year warranty.