Fagor is a European manufacturer of high-quality stainless steel pressure cookers, and their Duo range has sleek ergonomic handles for easy opening and closing. They have two pressure settings (low and high) which gives you the flexibility to cook even the most delicate foods safely and quickly.
Benefits of Fagor pressure cookers include:
- They are energy efficient and can reduce cooking time by up to 70%.
- They are easy to use and versatile
- A healthy way to cook - preserving nutrients and vitamins and using less fat
- They are very safe, with three independent safety mechanisms - including a lock on the handle so that you cannot open the cooker until all the pressure is released
Features of the Fagor Duo Pressure Cookers include:
- 18/10 stainless steel construction
- Triple valve safety system
- Easy to use dial format makes it easy to regulate and release pressure
Visual pressure indicator on handle shows when pressure has been released
Works on all household cooking surfaces including: gas, electric, ceramic and induction
- Spring-type mechanism with 2 pressure settings (8psi and 15psi)
- Steamer basket and trivet
Instruction manual and recipe book
Available in 4 sizes: 4qt, 6qt, 8qt and 10qt.
Fagor Electrodomesticos, based in Spain is the fifth largest appliance manufacturer in Europe and is a worldwide leader in manufacturing components for household appliances, semiconductors, castings for the automobile industry, numerical control systems, cookware and accessories. The Fagor brand is currently present in 100 countries, employs more than 12,000 people in 17 countries and operates 16 factories in 3 continents.