The Wusthof Classic 8 Piece block set contains 5 of the most commonly used knives in the Classic series, plus shears, a sharpening steel and an oak block to hold them. Wusthof Classic knives have the following features:
- Precision forged from a single blank of high carbon steel
- Skillfully honed cutting edge. Honed by hand twice.
- Laser-controlled and tested cutting edge
- Incredibly sharp.
- Triple riveted, full tang handle.
The 8 piece block set includes:
- 3-1/2" Paring Knife (4066-9)
- 4-1/2" Utility Knife (4066-12)
- 6" Sandwich Knife (4522-16)
- 8" Chef's Knife (4582-20)
- 8" Bread Knife (4149)
- 9" Sharpening Steel
- Kitchen Shears
- Wood block with 17 slots
A Wusthof knife set is a very cost effective way of buying a good selection of knives, in one collection.
Since 1814 WÜSTHOF has set the standard for designing and manufacturing precision-forged knives. Wüsthof knives are manufactured by a skilled team of 300 dedicated workers in two state-of-the-art facilities in Solingen, Germany. Production there follows strict rules in order to achieve the finest quality, while at the same time remaining environmentally friendly.