These beautiful new electric kettles from Chantal are essential appliances for any kitchen.
They boil water faster than a microwave or saucepan on a stove top so you can make coffee, tea, cocoa, soups, blanch vegetables etc quickly and conveniently.
Elegant Chantal styling combines the traditional look of a stove top kettle with streamlined, European design. Available in a variety of attractive finishes.
Easy to use – just push down the on/off switch and wait for your water to boil. The indicator light shows you when the kettle is heating and the auto shut-off will turn the kettle off when the water has boiled.
- Easy On/OFF switch
- Auto shut-off and boil-dry safety protection
- Large ergonomic handle and angled spout makes for easy, controlled pouring
- Convenient water level window
- Indicator light which is illuminated while kettle is on
- Capacity 52 oz (1.6 quarts)
- Includes removable mesh filter
- Available in a variety of colors
Chantal has been a leader in teakettle design for over 30 years – and the Ekettle is their first electric water kettle.
Founded in 1971 Chantal was the first company to bring dramatic color, tempered glass lids and stay-cool handles to the cookware marketplace. Chantal has long tradition of creating innovative products that bring elegance and functionality to the home.