The Cuisinart Coffee Plus 12 Cup Coffeemaker with Hot Water System comes complete with all your favorite coffee machine features, like 24-hour programmability, carafe temperature control, Brew Pause, plus an ultra-convenient Hot Water System. Now, you’re never more than a minute away from enjoying your favorite instant soup, hot cocoa, tea and more.
Features of this hot beverage machine include:
- 12-Cup Carafe with a drip-free pour spout and a comfortable handle
- Fully Automatic with auto-on and auto shutoff, self-clean function and 1-4 cup setting. Blue backlit LCD with digital clock brightly displays everything at an easy-to-read glance
- Carafe Temperature Control offers a heater plate with High, Medium and Low settings to keep coffee at the temperature you prefer
- Brew Paus feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before the brewing cycle has finished
- Charcoal Water Filter and Gold Tone Filter remove impurities that can alter the taste of your beverages
- Hot Water On Demand heats up fast to let you enjoy oatmeal, soup, tea, cocoa, and more any time you like. Simply press the lever to dispense hot water
- Easy to Use indicator lights let you know when water is hot and ready to dispense, and when it’s time to refill
- Removable Drip Tray leaves you plenty of room for tall travel mugs
- Separate Hot Water System has its own power button and 54-ounce water reservoir; operates independently or at the same time as the coffeemaker
- Safety Feature prevents hot water from being dispensed inadvertantly
- Charcoal Water Filter removes impurities that can alter the taste of your beverage
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
- All materials that come in contact with water or coffee are BPA Free
For over 10 years Cuisinart have been making a wide variety of stylish, functional coffee machines. Their range includes many types of machine, from small drip feed coffee machines throught to sophisticated "Grind and Brew" systems.
Cuisinart prides itself on being a total kitchen resource for a wide array of quality appliances favored by many chefs and home cooks. Its mission is tohelp ensure that customers enjoy their culinary experiences by thoroughly testing products throughout the development stage. The company's products have been available to U.S. audiences since the introduction of the food processor in 1973.