The Capresso Coffee team GS is a 10 cup coffee maker with conical burr ginder and digital controls for great, fresh coffee whenever you want it.
The Capresso Coffee Team GS includes the following features:
- Digital control panel
- Programmable clock timer
- Progammable coffee grinder
- Five programmable brew amounts (2-10 cups)
- Three programmable coffee strength settings (mild, medium and strong)
- Can be used with or without grinder (so you can use whole bean or pre-ground coffee)
- 10 cup capacity
- 6oz capacity conical burr grinder with 5 settings (coarse to fine)
- 2 hour safety shut-off
- Gold Tone filter included
- Charcoal water filtration
- 900 watts
- 200F brew temperature
- Drip stop and Stop-and-Serve
- Coated non-stick warming plate
- Stainless steel accents
Jura-Capresso Inc. is the result of a merger of Capresso Inc. and Jura-Capresso LLC. The new company represents Fully Automatic Coffee Centers under the brand Jura-Capresso and innovative coffee makers, coffee grinders, espresso machines as well as water kettles under the brand Capresso.
Capresso was founded in 1994 to provide innovative coffee equipment for those who want the best. Over the years Capresso products have received numerous design and performance awards. Coffee makers like the CoffeeTEAM and the MT500 have set new standards in coffee taste, convenience and design.
Jura AG was founded in 1931 in Switzerland. Today Jura offers the finest Automatic Coffee Centers worldwide. With innovative and user friendly features such as One Touch Cappuccino buttons, easy to read multi-language LED displays, space and energy saving innovations, the IMPRESSA and ENA models offer a level of sophistication and high-end design not found anywhere else today.