Big Green Egg products are not sold on-line because they require customized packaging and special shipping procedures to avoid damage to the product. You can click here to find the location closest to you.
BIG GREEN EGG
The Cook's Warehouse is pleased to announce that we are now an authorized retailer of the fabulous Big Green Egg. Visit our Ansley, Brookhaven, East Cobb or Decatur stores to buy a Big Green Egg and many of the accessories designed for the Big Green Egg.
The Big Green Egg is the Original American Designed Ceramic Cookerthat is based upon an ancient clay cooker called a "kamado". Its original clay construction has been replaced by durable space-age ceramics developed specifically for Big Green Egg to make the EGG virtually indestructible under ordinary cooking conditions.
The EGG is the most unique barbecue product on the market, with unmatched flexibility and capabilities that surpass all other conventional cookers combined. It is a smoker, a grill and an oven and you can cook any food on it, from appetizers to entrees to desserts.
Here are some of the benefits of the Big Green Egg:
- Fast lighting -- ready to cook in 10 minutes with no lighter fluid
- Ceramic walls retain heat with accurate temperature control and no hot spots
- Fuel efficient so there is no need to add more charcoal while cooking; unburned charcoal can be reused
- Constant tending not required; with enclosed cooking there are no grease flare-ups
- Withstands temperature extremes from below 0° to 1800°F
- Can be used year around, even in freezing temperatures and rain
- Surface stays cooler and is safer around children than metal grills
- Weatherproof ceramics won't rust
- Handsome, decorative and unique design
- Produces the juiciest, most succulent food you'll ever taste
Come to our Ansley, Brookhaven or Decatur stores and see why our staff and customers are so excited about The Big Green Egg. We would be happy to show you all the features of the EGG and help you select the best one for your needs.
Copyright © The Cook's Warehouse 2015