Introducing The Corkcicle.
Keeping your wines at just the right drinking temperatures—it’s a great dilemma. Too cold and it could mask the vintner’s uniquely crafted complexities. Too warm and the flavors may take a back seat to the alcohol. The answer to this perplexity? Corkcicle.
The Corkcicle is an icicle made of BPA-free plastic which is filled with a reusable freeze gel. Placed inside a bottle, a Corkcicle chills the wine from the inside.
It keeps your chilled whites at perfect drinking temperatures. It keeps your lighter chilled reds at perfect drinking temperatures. And it even brings those heavier room temperature reds down to more suitable drinking temperatures. Corkcicle really does make it easy to experience any wine at the perfect temperature every time.
The Corkcicle is easy-to-use design and simple maintain and re-use:
- Unbox Corkcicle & remove protective wrap
- Place in freezer (for at least two hours)
- Pour first taste from bottle to make room for Corkcicle
- Insert into chilled bottle
- Enjoy entire bottle at perfect temperature
- When removing, simply tap Corkcicle on inside top of bottle to avoid dripping
- Wash and rinse in sink
- After cleaning, return Corkcicle to freezer
- Re-use over and over again